We help you build strategies for individual, organizational, and community health, well-being, high performance, and thriving. Includes approaches that are 1) Universal, 2) Targeted, and 3) Intensive:
3) Intensive – Proactive outreach and individualized interventions for “troubled employees” and individuals with identified mental health conditions and co-occurring mental and physical conditions.
2) Targeted – Benefits and resources, such as information, screenings, and educational programs, for people at risk of difficulties with mental health and well-being.
1) Universal – Values-based leadership, culture, and management practices that prevent distress and build resilience in the entire workforce. These resources for all employees help make the organization adaptive and effective.
EXAMPLES OF PAST Client-Driven & targeted CONSULTING & Training ENGAGEMENTS:
- Led a collaborative multi-location population health management approach for a large employer -- communication, assessments, trainings, coaching, wellness, health care consumerism, and incentive programs
- Developed and taught health managers a train-the-trainer curriculum for stress and life management
- Engaged in strategy development of a cardiovascular disease management program for a national health system and trained primary care physicians on treatment guidelines and patient behavior change
- Led a community-employer partnership for encouraging early prenatal care for rural immigrant workers and families
- Facilitated a multi-employer initiative around awareness and access to quality care for depression
- Trained health coaches on facilitating behavior change for a large employer
- Developed physician and patient education materials for a health advocacy group
- Developed learning activities and materials on a variety of health topics for a health system, including stress management, weight loss, and smoking cessation
- Conducted leadership training to identify strengths, shared values, desired goals, and resources needed for a healthy culture
- Developed design and content for an interactive database of employer case examples
- Helped non-profit organizations develop collaborative relationships with employers
- Taught graduate-level university courses on learning theories, wellness, and behavior change